- 7 Principles of Stakeholder Engagement
- In this episode, Ricardo talks about seven principles of stakeholder engagement that will help you better understand the dynamics of that relationship and how to conduct more easily your project to success.
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Project Management, 4th Edition
By G. Michael Campbell
- Read the recommendation
- Ebook Lessons from 40 PPM Experts on Making the Transition from Project Management to Project Leadership
Changing project management to project leadership isn’t easy, but the rewards can be significant. Hear from Ricardo and other 39 experts as they share leadership secrets that had a major impact on enterprise projects they managed.
- Download - 3168kb