- Non-stakeholder Management
- In this episode, Ricardo talks about how to manage those who are NOT interested in the project. He explains that this is not managing those who oppose, but those who often do not see how the project affects them positively. Ricardo give tips on how we can make these people support the project.
- The Strategic Execution Framework (SEF)
- In this episode, Ricardo comments on the Strategic Execution Framework® (SEF) directly from Stanford University. He highlights the simplicity and clarity of this framework created by IPS Learning and the Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD). Get to know more about the SEF at http://ipslearning.us/content/strategic-execution-framework
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- Ricardo is a very active and successful professional. With a continuous entrepreneur attitude and strong leadership skills, he has been acting in the project management field for over 10 years and certainly this experience is being reflected positively in his current position as member of PMI board.
- Alcides Santopietro Jr
PMI | Montreal, Canadá