- Cost Estimating – Part 1 of 3
- In this episode, the first in a series of three podcasts on costing, Ricardo talks about the types of analysis that we can do during the project cost estimation.
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- The Strategic Project Office: A Guide to Improving Organizational Performance
By J. Kent Crawford
- Classic book about project offices. Written by Kent Crawford from PM Solutions, it is considered a precursor of the project management offices worldwide.
- View book description
- Ricardo was a keynote speaker at our conference P2P 2009, and his speach was inspiring to all attendees at different levels. Ricardo inspired the audience and enlightened them to the value of project management and its increasing relevance at times of crisis. Ricardo also used the opportunity to connect with business and government leaders in Egypt, advocating for Project Management and PMI. I have worked with Ricardo on a few other consultancy engagements afterwards, and would strongly recommend him for his extensive knowledge of Project Management.
- Emad E. Aziz
BRISK Consulting | Egypt