- Differentiating Mission and Vision
- In this episode, Ricardo explains the difference between the mission and the vision of an organization or a project.
- Modeling and Optimizing Schedules with Line of Balance and Start-Finish Relationships
- In this episode, Ricardo explains the benefits of using the Line of Balance with Start-to-Finish relationships, especially on projects with repetitive tasks. This podcast is based on the latest article published on his site. Read the article at http://www.ricardo-vargas.com/articles/modelling-and-optimizing-schedules-with-line-of-balance-and-start-finish-relationship/
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- I can ease say that Ricardo Vargas is a singular professional. I had always considered him as an example of focus, persistence, excellence and prominence. I have contact with teachers and consultants for over 10 years and I am sure that Ricardo Vargas is a top 5! His examples in classes, his clarity and his knowledge have conquered many people. These are attributes that only who has practice can guarantee and they are unequivocally unique.
- David Forli Inocente
INEPAD | Ribeirão Preto, Brazil