- Cost Estimating – Part 2 of 3
- In this episode, Ricardo continues to talk about cost estimates, explaining how to use the capacity factor to calculate costs when there is economy of scale.
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- Human Resource Skills for the Project Manager Volume 2
By Vijay K. Verma
- Second book of a series of three classical books about leadership, teamwork, communications and other aspects related to the human side of Project Management. This series was one of the first books I bought about the subject.
- View book description
- Ricardo is an exemplary professional for all PMPs, sharing his abilities in relationships and knowledge in the multiple areas of project management.
- Estevão Bela
Vivo | São Paulo, Brazil