- Why is Change Management Important? Part 2 of 2
- In this episode, Ricardo continues to talk about Change Management. He explains the change curve by giving examples that help illustrate the stages people go when they face change and what is the role of the project manager in the process.
- Why is Change Management Important? Part 1 of 2
- In this episode, Ricardo shares, inspired by a certification course he’s attending this week, several interesting points about Change Management. He emphasizes that people hate change and show how the project manager should address the different impacts of the change on his or her projects.
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- Ricardo Vargas is undoubtedly one of the biggest references in Project Management in Brazil and worldwide. Dedicated professional and a great entrepreneur, he has a exceptional knowledge and amazing contribution to the PM communities. I had the pleasure of interacting with Ricardo on some occasions, including a trip to the PMI EMEA Congress in Malta and I can say he is a professional open, accessible and that always inspires and motivates us. I strongly recommend him.
- Alex Urbano
PMI São Paulo Chapter | São Paulo