- Why is Change Management Important? Part 2 of 2
- In this episode, Ricardo continues to talk about Change Management. He explains the change curve by giving examples that help illustrate the stages people go when they face change and what is the role of the project manager in the process.
- Why is Change Management Important? Part 1 of 2
- In this episode, Ricardo shares, inspired by a certification course he’s attending this week, several interesting points about Change Management. He emphasizes that people hate change and show how the project manager should address the different impacts of the change on his or her projects.
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- Project Management Best Practices: Achieving Global Excellence
By Harold Kerzner
- Very good case studies book from Harold Kerzner. Sometimes it is a challenge on this book because the companies he talks are not necessarily huge international enterprises so it is hard to make comparisons. But is a very good book.
- View book description
- The Ricardo is an unbelievable person. Objective, hardworking and visionary. I recognize him as the highest authority in Project Management in Brazil. Congratulations on being relentless! And I’m grateful for your guidance. Best regards!
- Raphael de Oliveira Albergarias Lopes
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil