- Do you know what is a Communication Filter or Noise?
- On this episode, Ricardo talks about the attention we must have with how we communicate because the characteristics of personality, culture and values of the receiver can dramatically change the meaning of the original message.
- Retrospective 2014
- In this podcast, Ricardo makes his retrospective of 2014. Two of the points highlighted by Ricardo, among others, are the growing popularity of project management and the availability of various types of software to help the project manager, from the amateur to the professional.
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (Pmbok Guide) - 5th Edition
By Project Management Institute
- If you need to choose only one book to understand Project Management, this book would be the PMBOK. Despite of not being a book to be "read" due to this format as an standard, it is a sharp reference that must be in the shelves of any successful project manager.
- View book description
- Ricardo is a real pioneer in the Project Management world. He is creative and enthusiastic person, dedicated to innovative projects. There are many professors and instructors. Ricardo is a master.
- Adler Victor Teixeira
A&C | Belo Horizonte, Brazil