- Do you know what is a Communication Filter or Noise?
- On this episode, Ricardo talks about the attention we must have with how we communicate because the characteristics of personality, culture and values of the receiver can dramatically change the meaning of the original message.
- Retrospective 2014
- In this podcast, Ricardo makes his retrospective of 2014. Two of the points highlighted by Ricardo, among others, are the growing popularity of project management and the availability of various types of software to help the project manager, from the amateur to the professional.
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- Ricardo Vargas has passion in doing what he does when it comes to teaching Project Management and simply managing projects according to high standards of PMI. His passion is contagious and this has been a great and valuable contribution to the challenging effort of raising standards in project management, worldwide.
- Rodolfo de Aguiar
- Sonangol EP | Luanda, Angola