- The Strategic Execution Framework (SEF)
- In this episode, Ricardo comments on the Strategic Execution Framework® (SEF) directly from Stanford University. He highlights the simplicity and clarity of this framework created by IPS Learning and the Stanford Center for Professional Development (SCPD). Get to know more about the SEF at http://ipslearning.us/content/strategic-execution-framework
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- Cost Control of Capital Projects
By Max Wideman
- Spetacular book about the financial aspects of the project. Unfortunately this is a sold out book, very hard to find. Despite of being an old edition, I consider this book one of the best books that I've ever read about financial engineering of capital projects.
- View book description
- I recommend Ricardo Vargas because he is an excellent Project manager and also a friendly and considerate person to the other professionals that are not as famous as he is. This behavior shows us the humility of a great leader that is always ready to help.
- Marcos Araujo
ALLMARC TECNOLOGIA | Uberlândia, Brazil