- Differentiating Mission and Vision
- In this episode, Ricardo explains the difference between the mission and the vision of an organization or a project.
- Modeling and Optimizing Schedules with Line of Balance and Start-Finish Relationships
- In this episode, Ricardo explains the benefits of using the Line of Balance with Start-to-Finish relationships, especially on projects with repetitive tasks. This podcast is based on the latest article published on his site. Read the article at http://www.ricardo-vargas.com/articles/modelling-and-optimizing-schedules-with-line-of-balance-and-start-finish-relationship/
- Rethinking Your Business Model as Project Manager
Ricardo Vargas shares, in both video and podcast, a very simple, practical and straightforward strategic thinking of the project manager career.
He comments the choices of the profession, trying to understand the relationship between cause and effect and the efforts required to produce certain professional results.
- Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and How You Can Achieve Yours
By Shirzad Chamine
- In this book, Prof Chamine present the concept of Positive Intelligence. Underlined in the believe that we guide our brain to the wrong decisions, a high positive intelligence you have the ability to understand when your brain try to guide you to the wrong direction. I read it as part of the Stanford Advanced Project Management Program at Stanford University.No livro, o Prof. Chamine apresenta o conceito de Positive Intelligence. Delineado no conceito de que o seu cérebro muitas vezes guia você para decisões erradas, uma inteligência positiva alta vai favorecer como que você entenda quando seu cérebro tenta conduzir você para o lado errado. Eu li o livro como parte do Stanford Advanced Project Management Program na Stanford University.
- View book description
- Ricardo Vargas represents the essence of soft skills in project management without ever losing focus in the technical aspects of good management. Author, professor, guru, technician and outstanding businessman are a few of the many incredible faces of this professional. I am proud to say that he has become a great friend and that every seminar, course, forum or reunion we have the opportunity to meet is a great learning experience to me!
- Peter Mello
X25 Informática | Brasília, Brazil